Helping members of our community maintain a positive spirit is as much a part of our mission as providing a comfortable place to live. We do so through the everyday warmth that marks life at The Sharon at SouthPark, and the many activities that foster relationships and strengthen bonds. Such connections allow residents to share the joy even in challenging times.
Inspired by this caring spirit, we also offer a variety of services:
- On-site counseling and psychiatric services.
- A full-time chaplain and onsite chapel open 24/7.
- A variety of therapy-focused offerings involving music, pets and support groups.
- Around-the-clock security for peace of mind.
- A walkable campus with gardens, water features and public art.
- The newly opened Anne Moffat Park, a place to sit, rest and enjoy the fresh air.
- Recognition for our veterans.
- Classes such as memoir-writing that help participants express their feelings and share their memories.
- Volunteer opportunities that offer the reward of helping others.
- Newly refurbished salon and space services to help you look and feel your best.
- Opportunities to enjoy all that life has to offer at The Sharon at SouthPark with family members of all ages.
- Newly refurbished and expanded dining services and a spacious community room perfect for fellowship and conversation.
The Sharon at SouthPark is a community in the best sense of the word.