Modern Living with a Rich History
Welcome to Heritage Apartments – the gateway to all community services and amenities.
Heritage East, the very first building to be constructed on campus in 1969, has been continuously modernized to keep pace with the changing tastes and style influences of our residents.
Heritage West, which opened a few years later as the area population increased, is home to additional independent living apartments.
Features and amenities include:
- Numerous one-of-a-kind floor plans
- Some apartments feature balconies
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in select plans for an abundance of light and maximized views
- Granite/solid surface/quartz counter tops*
- Hardwood floors or wall-to-wall carpet*
- Refrigerator, range and microwave included
- Optional washer and dryer**
*Select floor plans.
** Available for a fee.
Building features and amenities include:
- Main visitor reception and lounge
- Nisbet Main Library
- Arts and painting room
- Craft room
- The Treasure Chest (resident-managed resale shop)
- Harris Towne Center – Multipurpose living room and meeting space with fireplace
- Harkey Terrace – Outdoor lounge furniture and umbrella-shaded tables for relaxing in the sun
- Administrative offices
For more information, call our Marketing team at 704-556-3231 or fill out our Contact Form, and we will be happy to help you.