Your monthly fee in assisted living is inclusive of base rent, utilities, weekly housekeeping, weekly linen service, personal laundry, apartment maintenance, programming and activities, care coordination, medication administration and three meals per day, per person.
Safety and responsiveness are our hallmarks:
- Staffing is ample, 24/7. Nursing staff provide rounds at least every two hours based on a resident’s needs.
- Each bedroom and bathroom has a call light to notify staff that assistance is needed.
- We remain in close contact with the resident’s responsible party to update them as to changes in condition, falls and other issues. If you have a concern or question about a loved one, we want to hear from you. Compliments are welcome, too, for we strive to do our best! We also connect residents and families through video chats and email exchanges.
- Our social worker serves as a resident’s advocate and sets up the initial care plan meeting within 21 days of admission, and on a regular schedule thereafter.
- Auxiliary services available for a fee (most often billed to the insurance coverage you carry) include dermatology, podiatry, psychology, psychiatry, dental and audiology.
We do everything we can to make sure assisted living residents enjoy the quality of life they deserve:
- Accommodations are private.
- Residents can enjoy a shower, bed bath or whirlpool – their choice – twice a week (more, if desired).
- Healthy (and delicious) meals are served in the dining room to those able to take advantage of the fellowship offered there. Is your stomach growling between meals? Snacks are available at the nurses’ station.
- Who says you can’t feel and look your best in assisting living? Activities include relaxed yoga, day trips, other outings and raised-bed gardening. Our beauty shop and barber services also are available (an additional fee applies to this service).
Our residents’ journeys have brought them to The Sharon at SouthPark. We embrace the privilege of helping them enjoy the sweetness of life they so richly deserve, including those who call assisted living home.
Come and see for yourself. We’d be honored to show you around.