The Sharon at SouthPark is a community built by people who enjoy helping others, and helping others is at the core of careers at The Sharon at SouthPark. Every day, more than 200 full-time and part-time team members serve in a variety of positions. Each contributes uniquely to the warm and caring atmosphere and professionalism that has been The Sharon at SouthPark’ hallmark since 1969.
With our growth and expansion plans, we continue to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Sharon at SouthPark is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employing and promoting the most qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions including childbirth, or any other reason prohibited by law.
We utilize a pre-employment screening process for all applicants, which includes:
- Drug test (urinalysis)
- Two-step PPD (tuberculin skin test)
- National and state background checks. There may be additional background checks for applicants who have lived outside of North Carolina in the last 5 years.
- COVID-19 vaccine policy compliance
Taking care of our residents begins with taking care of our staff. That’s why careers at The Sharon at SouthPark include excellent perks. Benefits for regular, full-time employees working 30+ hours per week include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee credit union
- Employee Assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Use of exercise and aquatic centers
Volunteering at The Sharon at SouthPark
Looking for a rewarding experience that makes a true difference in the lives of others?
Consider volunteering at The Sharon at SouthPark. Our volunteers make important contributions to our community every day. Some help once a month while others are with us several times a week. Our Community Outreach Coordinator specializes in finding the right fit for your schedule and interests. Whether you prefer spending time with our residents or working behind the scenes, you will be enriching lives – including your own.
Please contact Volunteer Services at 704-553-3718 for more information and we will contact you.